Fort Wayne, Indiana
Phone: (260) 420-6000
Throughout his career, Philip R. Terrill has handled cases involving Insurance Defenses Litigation, Business and Corporations and Real Estate.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Indiana, 1965
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1965
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1965
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. – 1965
- Indiana University
- B.S. – 1962
- Major: Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Inc.
Past Employment Positions
- Allen County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, 1965 – 1982
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Fort Wayne Business Forum, Inc.
- Former President, Fort Wayne Business Forum, Inc.
- Secretary, Kachmann Behavioral Foundation
- Director, Kachmann Behavioral Foundation
- Board Member (20 Years), ARC of Northeast Indiana
- Former President, ARC of Northeast Indiana
- Board Member, Unity Performing Arts Foundation
- Member, Sycamore Hills Golf Club